“i keep seeing gifs from teen wolf of stiles in a backwards cap. i’ve seen both season one and season two, but i haven’t seen these scenes. what are they from?”
i can answer that! these scenes are from… (drumroll please)…
TEEN WOLF: SEARCH FOR A CURE
this is a web mini-series that follows scott and stiles as they try to confront a man named dr. fenris (the same doctor we see in wolf’s bane [1x09] who tells jackson he has aconite poisoning!) who once made his life’s work the study of werewolves until he was mocked into exile within the scientific community. the boys believe that dr. fenris can give them an answer: is there a cure to the bite? stiles makes a plan to confront the professor, and, thus, the events of TW:SFAC unfold.
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT TEEN WOLF: SEARCH FOR A CURE:
- jeff davis wrote search for a cure, so it is considered part of the official canon!
- the web series consists of 6 episodes which are each, on average, about 3 minutes long.
- the web series takes place between season one and season two (as evidenced by posey’s beautiful mop of hair)
- we get some pretty cool information about born werewolves and werewolf packs in this web series.
- the scott/stiles broship feels are ABUNDANT. and so are hale feels.
WHERE YOU CAN WATCH TEEN WOLF: SEARCH FOR A CURE:
you can find the web-series in its entirety on MTV’S website, for one:
alternatively, you can find it on youtube:
a lot of people in the teen wolf fandom don’t know that this web series exists! because search for a cure is considered to be canon to the show’s mythology, we can probably assume that a lot of this stuff might be elaborated on or simply be referenced to in season three. as such, try and spread the word around as much as possible! teen wolf: search for a cure is a really fun way to spend a half hour of your time if you haven’t already watched it. if you have, please take a minute to spread the word so we can make sure that all of fandom has experienced teen wolf: search for a cure!